Thursday, April 3, 2008

Media Bullocks



Apparently I am the queen of media bullshit. While catching up with some old work friends one of them remarked how recently they came across a presentation I wrote and, well, died laughing at the utter shite I used to get away with.

I can't imagine that this was my crap. I am sure I ripped this off someone else. Enjoy......I did.

"Our lives now involve such a symphony of media experiences that they obscure our awareness of our relationships with each individual medium.

This symphony places greater importance on the context of the media environment where the complex network of structures, technologies and behaviours now characterises our modern living."

3 comments:

Courtney said...

No! you did not. :0

Rich, too rich!!!

But I figure, if we keep improving at this rapid rate (you should see my current work vs. that "media futures" clusterF), we'll be Guy Kawasaki in no time!!

bizarro gnome said...

symphonic moments of communication, anyone?

Anonymous said...

the great thing is there is more where that came from, that was just a personal favourite : ) em xx