Sunday, September 23, 2007

damn you, procrastination!

well, this is what you get...this is what you get... (sung in the style of karma police).

i should have finished up the project last week. but instead i spent two days sending outrageous e-cards to people. now, here i am, trying to not procrastinate (clearly, not working out so well). and cursing myself for waiting so long to finish - i cannot read my handwriting of the changes i need to make. oops. it's my own damn fault. no one to blame but myself (and blogger, and facebook, and yahoo...)

3 comments:

whatevs said...

don't forget about the new york times and new york post wedding announcements....

bizarro gnome said...

oh yes! there's nothing like critiquing others' expression of true love to distract me...!

whatevs said...

well, SOMEtimes i say nice things about them....