Thursday, October 4, 2007

Blog Sneeze

Ok - this thingamajiggy has been created, read, use as a recommending device, and now commented on by another blog. The three authoresses were referred to - and we all know that presently there are two (a fish and a flame) and a flailing fin. Something floating belly up.

Van has her rambles, and gnome has her bizarres....but what about the box? is there anything in it at all? smoke & mirrors? maybe it's too dangerous to open....maybe that's why she's quiet. maybe she's cold in the gills. maybe she needs a drink - but not a venti.

So it's catch up for me now. Yet other things I've missed the first wave on include Prozac Nation, Harry Potter (you can't walk around reading the first of the series now), and the Sopranos. And Cherry Coke - hard as I tried, I never caught that wave.

So I'm going to resolve to contribute. And I'll start by telling you the best thing I've heard lately. It goes like this.

"I tell you what, one minute you're flying in a hot air balloon. The next minute you're flying in a wicker basket."

Metaphor for life? Consider....

Now I have to go look at the Williams-Sonoma pumpkin carving drill kit my Canadian colleague wants to show me. As we bitch about why this country has no understanding of the candy apple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post, has left me sleepless with thought.