Sunday, February 24, 2008

teen spirit, take 2



here is another edition of my angst-ridden teenage journal for your enjoyment. this one's from the first day of school, junior year, age 16:

Anyway, my schedule SUCKS. [It] is so tightly packed, it's not even funny. Everything sucks. Heath sucks (except for Mr. R). Physics sucks (I can't understand Mrs. Y). English sucks (we have to keep a journal). All I can say is that nothing went good for me today. Nothing! 

I want blue hair!

I want to go to more concerts! 

3 comments:

whatevs said...

i love it!

Anonymous said...

OK, I was there on the first day of 11th grade with you and I must say...you hid your pathos remarkably well! I always knew it was there, roiling beneath the surface, but you managed to keep a handle on it. Well played.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and English DID suck that year. Totally agree.