Sunday, June 29, 2008

table topic #6


not so many pet peeps last week, but thanks to TFAAF's favorite librarian for contributing. here's this week's table topic:

6. What have you learned this week?

well, turns out i learned that country music is growing on me! who knew? i am really loving brad paisley at the moment - especially a tune called "waitin' on a woman." and i just heard an uplifting song by tim mcgraw called, "live like you were dying" from the album of the same name. worth checking out on the old iTunes. 

3 comments:

whatevs said...

good question....i feel like i'm at the dinner table growing up.

i learned this week that i really love to organize.

Anonymous said...

well good to hear you'll be visiting me when I move to the Country Capital next year (oh yes, it's happening - it's almost time for me to get a couch of my own... even if it is covered in cowhide and rhinestones).

- youknowwho

Anonymous said...

Yr. Fav. Librarian: I learned that ALL ex-boyfriends can sense exactly when when you are getting on with your life...and that's when they get back in touch. Bastard. No, I DON'T want to share my feelings about the new Cold Play album with you you homophobic right-wing self-centered redneck @$$hole. Oh, and Happy 4th of July.