Sunday, July 13, 2008

table topic #8

thanks to The General for contributing a fantastic summer memory of ice cream truck adventures! here is this week's table topic:

8. What's your favorite candy?

i can predict at least one of the answers coming to this question... 

but for me, I don't think that I love any one candy enough to say it's my favorite. that said, when I'm in the mood for peanut butter, it's a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup (Cup, never the Pieces - sorry E.T., hate those things). when I want something fruity, I go Jolly Rancher (or 'Happy Herder' as we-think-we're-so-cleverly called them in 6th grade). at the movies, I like a nice Junior Mint. on a plane ride - when I tend to consume most of my candy - well that would have to be a Whatchamacallit. 

OK, Whatchamacallit it is. 

3 comments:

whatevs said...

definitely m&m's.

if i had to pick a variant, i might say m&m's almonds or m&m's premiums mocha.

Anonymous said...

Yr. Fav. Librarian: Reeses Peanut Butter cups for work. Sweet Tarts at the movies. Bounty Bar if I'm feeling British.

Anonymous said...

The Reese's peanut butter cup is truly a gift from Above.. I do enjoy an almond m&m when trying to be "healthy"- antioxidants..