Sunday, September 28, 2008

table topic #17


in honor of the season premiere of the amazing race tonight here is this weeks table topic, from the travel topics edition:

17. Who would you want to be your partner in a race around the world?

hmm...interesting question. you have to choose these things carefully. i think i would choose my brother-in-law. my sister & i would probably get into a few stand-offs (sorry, sweets). but i think my brother-in-law and i are equally resourceful and just polite enough to not kill each other. unless, of course, he questions my sense of direction. 

3 comments:

whatevs said...

i don't think i would last long on the amazing race.

but, if i had to choose someone, i'd go with my bro. we could be branded the crazy philly sports fan siblings.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...a brother/sister in law team could actually be selected by the producers. Maybe you both should enter.
-Murphdawg20

Anonymous said...

I'm newbie here, I hope to get friends at this forum