Tuesday, January 20, 2009

table topic #26


in honor today's inauguration, let's have a presidential question this week:

26. If you could have dinner with any of the US Presidents which would it be? 

hmm...tough one. i have to remember my AP American History for this one. they all certainly have their merits.  i was considering Taft - weighing in at over 300 lbs, i'm sure he'd serve a good meal. 

but, i think i'll vote for Jefferson, seeing as how i am a big fan of the louisiana purchase, the lewis & clark exhibition and mount rushmore.  

1 comment:

bex_newman said...

let's see, maybe bush to see is i could make it thru the meal w/o my having a stroke because i am trying my very best to keep my mouth SHUT!
no, that'd never happen, my keeping my mouth shut (as we all know)
i'd end up arrested by the secret service & sent to g'mo bay 'till obama springs me
i'd better give it more thought