Monday, February 4, 2008

who are you? (who, who, who, who)


i am kinda paranoid about identity theft. i shred everything. my shredder is the 2nd best christmas gift i've ever received behind my iPod. well, OK, maybe 3rd behind the iPod and my first Cabbage Patch Kids doll. 

so, i'm very surprised to find peeps leaving their details hanging about. on my last flight I came across his & hers papers left in the seat back pocket. and, while there wasn't enough info for someone to steal their identities, there were some amusing things of note nevertheless:

from john doe, an itinerary & to do list that included:
- loan for 300,000 (must be nice)
- D is concerned. You should contact Mr. S, the chancellor of schools (sounds like someone is in trouble)
- send email to everyone in the company measure response time (i hope they were fast)
- mirrigeliscence (sic) in colorado (contrats)
- ipod for skiing (down the aisle?)
- renew pistol club due (scary)
- chairs kmart (with that loan, i think you can spring for target)

and from jane doe:
- a library overdue notice for two books: our national symbols & presidents and first ladies (smells like a class report) 
- an appointment reminder card for cosmetic surgeons 'specializing in image rejuvenation' (yikes)  

who is leaving this type of stuff around?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must come back here more often. now I'm digging feng sushi out of my nose from chuckling at your subject line. my flatmate doesn't get it.

you suck for moving!

whatevs said...

WOW! have you ever read that to do list book? it's fasacinating!